Professor (Dr.) Indu Tandon is the President of Association of Lucknow Obstetrics and Gynecological Society FOGSI & Past President of Association of Private gynecologist of Lucknow 2014-2015.
She is the former Professor of Obs & Gynae, King George Medical University (KGMU) Lucknow. She is the former Professor & Head of the Department of Obs. & Gynae Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki, Safedabad.
Professor (Dr.) Indu Tandon was conferred upon the honorary award by Rastriya Ekta Mission of Hindustan Samachar Ltd.
She received Life Time Achievement Award by I.M.A 2014.
She received Certificate of appreciation in clean Green Chikitsalya Abiyan Lucknow.
She is also the Vice President of SPARC INDIA LUCKNOW an organization looking after mentally challenged Spastic children.
She was conferred upon the honorary fellowship & Research.
- Fellow guide Indian college of Maternal & Child health.
- Co-guide in M.D Thesis.
- Clinical-Pathological Evaluation on effect of Urolycosil in U.T.I.
- Involved in family Planning Programme of Queen Mary,s hospital.`
- Conducted many Vaginal & Laparoscopic camps sterilization camps.
- Involved in re-orientation Programmes.
- Training of ANM under MCH Programmes.
- Master trainer of SIFPSA, Training M.OS., ANMs and LHVs.
- EMOC Trainer.
LIFE TIME MEMBERSHIP
- Indian Medical association, Lucknow branch and Women branch of Delhi.
- Indian Association of Gynecologist & Endoscopist Bombay.
- National Association for Voluntary Sterilization and Family Welfare of India.
- UP Chapter of Obs & Gynae Lucknow BRANCH.
- Indian federation of ultrasound in Medicine & Biology.
- Member of the federation of obstetrics & Gynae Society of India, Bombay.
- She is Guide of Role of Metformin on Ovulation induction in P.C.O.s.
- She is also Co-guide in the following Thesis-
- Prevalence of Chlamydia Trachomatis, Human Papillpma Virus and Trichomonas Vaginalis In Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia.
- Diagnostic Evaluation of Infertility Patients with Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy.
- Role of Cryosurgery as a palliative treatment in Inoperable Cervical Carcinoma.
- She is in ICMR Project: Cellular and Molecular Mechanism of Endometrial Receptivity in women.
CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS & CME
- 1990- 369 Annual Conference of International College of Surgeons.
- 1990- CME International Georgeons Meet.
- 1991- 13th International Conference of Obs. & Gynae, Singapore.
- 1991- Workshop of Neonatal Resuscitation Respiratory Support.
- 1993- Joint Convention of WWF & Isoparb.
- 1993- State Level Postpartum Seminar at Allahabad.
- 1993- Workshop on Hysteroscopy at Jeevan Hospital, Delhi.
- 1994- Basic Training of Gynecological endoscopy at Bombay.
Presently she is the Director of G.C.R.G Institute of Medical Sciences and Hospital Lucknow.